Sentinel Power Inc.
922 Middletown RD,
New Stanton, PA 15672
Sensaphone 400 &
Click here for a list of Products the 400 & 800 will replace.
|For small businesses and
property owners, the Sensaphone 400 offers an easy, inexpensive way
to monitor your remote facility, cabin or vacation home. Installed
in a clean indoor environment, it has built-in monitoring for power
failures, temperature, and sound monitoring of audible alarms. Four
or eight external inputs on the back can be connected to various
external sensors to monitor temperature, water on the floor,
humidity, intrusion and more.
4 or 8 conditions, plus power failure and
Notify 4 or 8 people with custom
voice phone calls.
Control a thermostat or other
device automatically, manually, even remotely.
No Monthly Fees
Here For ordering Information
- Flexible inputs that support:
Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
Temperature sensors: -20 F to 150 F
Four channels in the model 400
Eight channels in the model 800
- Automatic input type configuration
- Programmable recognition times
- Internal calibration
- Four phone numbers in the model 400
- Eight phone numbers in the model 800
- Makes voice phone calls with
customized messages for easy identification.
- Built-in alarm test function to
simulate and test the notification process.
- Includes telephone Line Seizure
- Built in vocabulary for keypad
programming and sensor readings.
- Record custom voice phrases in your
own voice to describe each input zone.
- Record site identification message.
- Internal microphone for custom voice
- Monitor high sound alarms.
- Microphone can also be used for
remote listen in feature.
- Call in any Touch Tone phone to check
the status of all monitored conditions.
- Make programming changes remotely
from any Touch Tone phone.
- Remotely control the output relay.
- Keypad and speaker for local
- Easy voice prompted programming
- Password-protected to restrict
- Low voltage NO/NC output relay
- Manual or automatic alarm response
- The Sensaphone 400 is a direct
replacement for the model 1104 and Cottage Sitter.
- The Sensaphone 800 is a direct
replacement for the model 1108.
- Comes with plug-in power supply.
- 24 Hour battery backup using 6 size C
alkaline batteries (not included).
- Automatically monitors for power
- International power options
Built in CottageSitter Control:
- The built in relay can be used to
remotely change the temperature of a dual setback
thermostat. Provide your own, or order the FGD-0064
Thermostat from Sensaphone.
Back To Top
Sentinel Power Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 07/29/13